America’s Got Talented Options
David Hasselhoff has quit America’s Got Talent after four seasons. The judge says he wants to concentrate on working on his own TV show. Hopefully it’ll be better than Living’s ‘The Hoff: When Scott Came to Stay’. It’s hard to believe his recent stints in hospital haven’t had anything to do with this decision. If rumours are to be believed, the acting legend is still battling the alcohol demons.
Whatever the reason, we wish The Hoff well. So, who would be big enough to fill his shoes on the judging panel of AGT? Someone brave (or stupid) enough to work with Sharon Osbourne and Piers Morgan. Given the other two judges are Brits, I think the replacement judge should definitely be an American, given that we’re talking about AMERICA’S Got Talent. So here are some options:
1. Ellen Degeneres would’ve been perfect but she has already been snapped up by American Idol since Paula Abdul left. Wait a minute! Wouldn’t it be funny if Paula switched shows? I doubt it’ll happen though, she has probably had enough of Simon Cowell and his various TV incarnations.
2. Wasn’t singer Brandy on there once? Maybe she could make a return.
3. Staying with the theme of 80s/90s acting veterans, maybe someone from Dallas – Larry Hagman perhaps? Or Patrick Duffy?
4. Replace one Baywatch cast member with another – Pamela Anderson!
5. Lisa Marie Presley. She possesses genes from arguably the most talented American ever. OK, so her singing career never mirrored her father’s but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t know talent when she saw it!