Top 5 Actors Too Sexy for TV
Being pleasing on the eye is a desirable trait to have as an actor. But there are some actors who are just too sexy to be believable as their characters on television. They should be in Nuts magazine, in an Armani catalogue or on a Calvin Klein poster. TVGuide.co.uk takes a cheeky look at some of the main offenders:
5. Alison King (Carla Connor, Coronation Street) – This is a business woman?! As if! Smile for the camera, love.
4. Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester, Supernatural) – It is not necessary to be this good-looking to fight off supernatural creatures. But then again, don’t get me started on True Blood…
3. Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield, Prison Break) – The best-looking engineer on television. Michael was too much of a pretty boy to be banged up behind bars all his life. This was the real reason he staged a prison break.
2. Mischa Barton (Marissa Cooper, The O.C.) – Did anyone ever listen to a word she said? She’s too pretty to listen to. Just look.
1. George Clooney (Dr Doug Ross, ER) – Did we ever believe someone like Dr Ross ever went through medical school? Still, if he was treating you his good looks would be a great distraction from the pain…
Who else makes you cry in awe when you see them on your television set? Post your comments below.